Open to event organisers, promoters, in-house teams, venue or industry suppliers.
- Any event or event service delivered between 20th May 2016 and 23 June 2017
- Any event staged in Scotland regardless of who has organised it.
- Any event staged outside Scotland provided the organiser is based in Scotland
- Demonstrate your event skills, knowledge, delivery and results against your rivals and peers
- Demonstrate your talent and skills to your company, clients and potential clients
- To stand out from the competition
- Gain fantastic PR opportunities by promoting your company as award winning
- Reward your hardworking team(s) and boost morale
- Highlight the importance of the Scottish events industry
- Reassure clients that you are the ones to work with
- To be in the spotlight for a change!
- Register online via the website to set up an account. (name, company, contact details, username and password creation)
- Download the Entry pack
- Once you are signed in to your online account you may add you entry and complete the submission details as indicated
- Select the category you are entering from the drop down menu
- Upload your report/summary
- Upload images of the work – upload your leading image or logo in the first box (at least one image must be uploaded for use on the awards website when nominations are announced). Please note the images you display here will go live on the site in the event of a nomination.
- You must add entries to your basket and complete checkout to submit
Please note: You will only receive the 2nd entry rate discount if you enter all your submissions at once. Otherwise you will be charged the full amount each time. Leave your entries in your basket until you are sure they are all complete.
If you are a Student or Charity organisation contact Hannah.Docherty@thedrum.com for your discount code.
Once you are ready ‘submit and pay’ and proceed to the payment section of the website.
If you would like to pay by BACS or Invoice, please leave your entries in your basket and email Hannah.Docherty@thedrum.com to arrange.
Once online payment has been received, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address that you registered with.
Please post any supporting material to:
The Scottish Event Awards
4th Floor Mercat Building
1. All events must have taken place 20 May 2016 and 23 June 2017.
2. All entries must be uploaded in the specification stated in the submission formats.
3. All entries must be submitted online.
4. The judges reserve the right to re-allocate those entries which, in their view, have been incorrectly entered.
5. The organisers reserve the right to retain entries for subsequent publication\exhibition in connection with the awards.
6. No correspondence will be entered into regarding entries.
7. The judges’ decision is final
8. Due to the fast pace of the judging day feedback is hard to monitor and therefore will not be given.
9. If you do not abide by the rules, which results in a cost to Carnyx Group Limited, then you are liable for those costs.
The awards will be judged by a panel of individuals with extensive experience within the events industry which will be revealed soon.
The entry price is £145 + VAT for first entry and £80 + VAT for each entry after that.
Please note: You will only receive the 2nd entry rate discount if you enter all your submissions at one. Otherwise you will be charged the full amount each time. Leave your entries in your basket until you are sure they are all complete
Students receive a 70% discount
Charity organisations receive a 30% discount
Contact Hannah.Docherty@thedrum.com for your discount code
The finalists will be announced on the website and via social media at 3pm on Wednesday 23 August.
All entrants will be notified when the announcement has been made and nominees will receive a congratulatory email and finalist certificate in the post.
Please note: One finalist certificate will be sent per entry and to the company as submitted online.